donderdag 22 september 2016

I want this back!


Hi everyone! I discovered this blog again today and I totally forgot about it's existence lol. Anyway... the part that shocked me the most was to see all these posts of 2/3/4 years ago.. and to look at myself & what happened these last two years. I don't know what happened but I became boring as fuck and lost all my unicorn-ness O.O   


I guess I needed this 'wake up call'. I really want to start posting here again and create my own style again. Currently I am a fashion student and I work full time for half a year in a conceptstore. I have to dress according to the style that the store wants to sell, so no option to go back to my own style those days. But in weekends I definitely will!


xoxox ~ Jenna






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten