vrijdag 14 maart 2014

Todays outfit&stuff

This was the outfit I wore today :D I think it is a nice combination of a cute look and a more rock-chick look:P I also wore sunglasses with it today. When I was at the train station in Maastricht today people were dressed up in spring clothes just like me.. but when I had to switch trains in Den Bosch,, everyone was in their full snow outfit 0.o I felt kinda awkward in my skirt xD but I think you should enjoy the nice weather as much as you can! There is already more than enough time&weather for boring winter clothes! :3


Today, I also tried to re-organise my closet but I realised that I need a second closet T^T My closet on the following picture is now filled with 1/2 of all the clothes that I have and the rest is still on my bed xD I want to make a post about my favorite clothing in my closet soon.

yay my super awesome closet x3

1 opmerking:

  1. je kast ziet er zo georganiseerd uit :O ! Die van mij is echt een rommeltje haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen