maandag 2 juni 2014

Gyaru meet Den Haag



Last month a gal from the dutch gyaru group organised 
a meeting in Den Haag.
I didn't look super gyaru-ish in my opinion T^T because the bathroom was occupied for a while at home.

Since Marieke (I met her last gyaru meet^^) lives very close to my hometown, we decided to travel together. Unfortunately a person decided to jump in front of a train so we arrived a bit late at the meeting.
In Den Bosch we met Isabelle and traveled together.


When we arrived in Den Haag we went to a restaurant to eat ramen and some of the group had a high tea with all Hello Kitty stuff :P it was very nice and Marieke and I also made some selfies at the cute hello kitty toilet xD 






After that we made some pictures with the group and also in the cafe next to the restaurant where I also bought some Hello Kitty cheescakes. 





A part of the group went bowling but Marieke and I (and some others) already went back to the trainstation after a short stop at the Asian supermarket. We traveled together with Amber for half an hour and she is a very friendly gyaru!^^ I am happy that I've met more Dutch gyaru that day! :D


 with Pichi Pie and Amber
Zoë&Me
Group pic :3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten