vrijdag 11 april 2014

Gyaru Meeting Utrecht Spring '14


Finally!! the gyaru meeting post:D sorry for not posting in a while..


On the 29th of march Rox organised a lunch meeting in Utrecht. I was so happy because I wasn't able to go to the meeting in december. So this was going to be my first gyaru meet!^^ I was very happy that Eva was also going, because I didn't knew anyone else of the group x3 And it was super fun to do all the preparations&shopping together^^ 



When I arrived at the trainstation in Utrecht.. I was the first one there xD luckily I saw some friend that were going to a cosplay meeting in Utrecht. After a few minutes Eva also arrived and the other ones as well. It was very funny that it was very obvious to see who was attending the meet while waiting for everyone to arrive.



First we went to a sushi restaurant called 'sumo' where we had lunch^^ The food was very tasty (but my nr 1. sushi restaurant will always be sashimi@Maastricht xD) It was very nice to meet all the dutch gyaru and to talk with them!^^ We made a lot of pictures and after the lunch we went for some ice cream and to the cocktailbar.


In the cocktail bar we had some kind of mini fotoshoot xD it was fun and I like that everyone likes to take selfies etc. just as much as I do :D




















After that I went back to the trainstation with Eva, Marieke, Zoe and Tanja.
It was a very nice day and I am very happy that I have met some very nice people! and I hope that I can go to the next gyaru meet that will be in Den Haag.

credits for the supernice pictures go to Charlotte , Pichi Pie and Rox
and also took a lot of pictures myself^^


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten